Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sore Muscles!

So Wednesday the 1st I went out to Bally's and I got Joey and I a month to month membership with Bally's for the 2 of us at $53. I think it's a good price. We get the gym, pool, suana, hot tub, and a bunch of free group classes like Yoga, pilates, Steps, Kwando, etc. We don't have a contract so we can cancel anytime. Well on Wednesday Joey and I both had our free 1 hour personal trainer session (you know it's just a sales thing but whatever). I got a lot of great advise in new things I can do to work out certain areas and what to do to increase weight loss. I want to lose the stomach bulge. I know I'm not big but I want to get healthier, and there's no way in hell I'm giving up good food to lose weight. I have been gaining weight and with me always sitting at work then not doing much when I get home. I need to do something. So I'm going to the gym to lose weight and tone! Well back to the trainer. Since Wednesday Joey and I have been so sore from working out with the trainer. I even had to tell the trainer that I needed to take a 5 minute break. He was pushing me so hard that I wanted to faint. Hopefully I'll look good for the summer and, if I want, I can fit into the dress on the Left.

No comments:

Post a Comment