Monday, April 20, 2009

Bridesmaid Dress Shopping / Bridal Party

So I'm really excited because this Saturday the 25th Stephanie, Shannon, Melissa (if she makes it back from Wisconsin in time) and I will be going Bridesmaid Dress Shopping! I have 3 appointments. 1st is at Bella Bridal at 12:00, then we go to Wolsfelts Victorian Bridal. Since we don't need an appointment to go bridesmaid dress shopping I made an appointment for 2:30 for me to try on some Bridal Dresses. I have a designer I like and in Illinois she sells her designs in two locations in Aurora at Wolsfelts and in Urbana which is hours away... so while I'm there I might as well try on some dresses. Finally at 4:00 we're going to House of Brides where I hear the bridesmaid collection is huge and affordable.

I just realized that not everyone knows who is in the bridal party... (IT'S HUGE!... sorry about the spelling)

                 Bridesmaids                                                      Groomsmen

  • Stephanie (Maid of Honor)                                Chris (Best Man)
  • Shannon- Friend                                                 Dan- Joey's Old roommate
  • Melissa- Sylvia's Sister                                      Anthony- Joey's Brother
  • Jessica- Sylvia's Sister                                       Tristan- Joey's Brother
  • Lindsey- Joey's Sister                                        Romi- Joey's Cousin
  • Rena- Joey's Sister                                             Mark- Joey's Cousin
  • Karolina- Sylvia's Cousin                                   Chris- Old Friend
  • Nicole- Sylvia's Cousin                                       Matt- Old Friend
  • Izabella- Sylvia's Cousin                                    (********)
  • (********)- (Flower Girl)                                 David- (Ring Bearer)

As of Right Now- Joey's is deciding on the final Groosmen. He has an idea of who he wants but he want to wait before officially making a decision. As for me... I found out that my Uncle from Poland might come to the wedding so I would probably use my cousin if she comes with but if she doesn't I have a few options. My friend is pregnant and will have a baby girl soon so I'm thinking of her as a flower girl in case my cousin can't make it.

This wedding is definatly a family wedding. I'm so excited about that. I want to share my wedding day with all my friends, family, and soon to be family. Also... if everyone of my Aunts and Uncles on my Mom's side come... It'll be a family reunion on top of a wedding. I don't known when my mom has been with all her brothers and sisters at once. I also hope that my Babcia will be healthy enough to travel to see not only Joey and I get married but to see all her children and grandchildren together.

1 comment: