Monday, April 27, 2009

Dress Shopping


So I went shopping with 2 of my friends. We have an idea of what kind of bridesmaid dresses that they like. One of dresses that the girls like is the one to the right. It's about $125.00 and my mom even negotiated it down to $120.00 since we would need to buy 9 dresses.

The Second dress I haven't been able to find a picture of online. It's a nice 1 color dress with some ruffles on the bottom and a tie up back. It's $160.00 but I haven't had mom work on them to get a discount.

Now... I also tried on wedding dresses. I really liked a few of them. One only comes in off white but they are going to see if the designer can make the dress in white for me. Even though I really like the dress (if you want an idea of what it looks like search Maggie Sottero dress and find the Monalisa style- it's the closest style I've found that is similar to the one I tried on.) I'm not willing to give up searching for dresses. I mean the best part of getting married is to try on dresses! But I can see myself going back and getting that dress if it comes in white.  

No comments:

Post a Comment