Saturday, April 11, 2009

Invitations- Momental Designs

Oh the Invitations! I've been looking like CRAZY to find something. I want to make my own... but I don't think it'll look that great. Plus... would I spend the same amount printing as I would buying? Well I know I'm picky and pricy ;) but I know what I like! I want original, beautiful, etc. I found Momental Designs and I love them. There is no price what so ever because every card is handmade by the designer Kristy Rice and she prices out the cards based on your card design. I'm so scared to ask! I don't want it to come back a lot because I can't have it then. Also I'm afraid people will look at it and just toss it. So what's the point in getting a nice card? 

EASY ANSWER- to get people excited to come to the wedding! The card sets the tone of the wedding! (And no... I don't think I've been reading too many bridal magazines)

Below are some of her invitations she made and you'll see why I fell in love with her designs! 


They're Pretty Right? Any they look $$$$. I want to find Amazing Cards for $. I was looking around at Bridal Expos that I can go to when I'm done working weekends... (2 more after today) and it looks like there will be some local designers at the Expo. I'll see what they can provide and for how much. Also... I'm going to be hunting for someone who can draw! If you know ANYONE please let me know. I'll pay them to do illistrations for me (for invites, place cards, etc) and I'll do the rest. I can copy them, print them, and all that fun stuff. Everyone please keep an eye and ear out for someone talented :)

No comments:

Post a Comment