Sunday, March 8, 2009

Welcome!!!

I hope I told everyone... but if not... I'm Getting Married!!! Joey proposed to me on Febuary 4th 2009 at 1:30 AM. He made a puzzle for me that was SO hard (and it's still not done yet... oops) We both got so frustrated. I had worked on it for about 4 hours by this point and Joey said he just couldn't wait any longer. He convinced me to work on it for another hour and he left the room (couldn't believe it!). He came right back with some extra puzzle pieces. It was me in my communion dress and him in a little tux. I didn't think anything about it since Joey's done a lot of these "not yet but this is a show of promise that soon we will get married". So I work on it a little more not noticing that Joey was already on one knee. I try and get puzzle pieces to fit into it and nothing was fitting. Finally he says "try these". I look over and there is a ring box in his hand and I thought OMG! He opens it and I see some puzzle pieces in there. At this point I thought "I hope he didn't see me get really excited cause that would be embarrasing." Then I look down and on the pieces it said "Marry Me" on it. Of Course I said "Yes" Check out the ring below!



I'm making this blog because I have so many ideas and I want to tell so many people. I'm going to tell you everything that's been happening. There are so many things already thats happened. I want this post to be an introduction so I'll make other posts about more specific things that has been happening. Please leave Comments!!! I want people's opinions about things. Now I won't be able to take everything into account or please everyone but your opinions will help me with planning. Hope you guys keep coming back and checking the website.

4 comments:

  1. SOOOOO Excited for you!! I'll definitely be checking your site all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kind of a freak sylvia..not going to lie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you've got your flower girl. LOL. Now you need to figure out the ring bearer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sylvia,
    I heard about your upcoming wedding and wanted to say congratulations. Idk if you had heard from Mrs. T, but i was proposed to as well and will be tying the knot next year (hopefully). We set our date for the middle of May 2010 but haven't start planning yet. We have ben busy with our new baby boy. But as things come together i will def let you know.
    Congratulations girl!
    Love always,
    Krystal

    ReplyDelete