Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Church

I always wanted a more old fashioned church, you know more of a chapel then the contemporary church. We go to St. Isidore's in Bloomingdale. They have a big church and a chapel as well. The chapel doesn't look that get on the outside and it's okay on the inside. I've looked around and I can't find anything that I fell in love with. So we checked out the chapel and it holds about 300 people. It's nice and small. Maybe I can decorate the church to make it look really nice. There is only a very, very small entrance (can't call it a room) between the outside doors and the inside doors. So where ever I'm going to be getting ready I better be situated when I leave cause I won't be able to do anything at the church unless it's outside. Here's to me praying that it doesn't rain on the day. Oh... how could I forget... the outside doors look like they don't belong! It's going to bug the hell out of me but short of me buying the church new doors there's nothing I can do.


So I registered with the church and put in a request for June 6th 2010 (Doesn't that sound like a beautiful day). Well, I got a call back from the priest and he said all the priests are being ordained that day! Come on! (I hope it rains on that day.... jk). Joey called in yesterday and made the request for May 29th 2010. It would be a 1:30 ceremony (and yes it's a mass). All we need to wait for is the priest to call us and schedule are 'meet with the priest and talk about marriage' or as Joey likes to say 'meet with the priest so he can tell us we're not compatible'  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment